Thanks to everyone who came out for registration night last week.
All of the children’s learn to skate classes on Wednesdays and Saturdays are now full.
The adult learn to skate class on Wednesday is also full, but there is still space in the Saturday Adult Class. Contact email@example.com if you would like to register.
Don’t forget to register for LCA winter programs. Registration night takes place this coming Tuesday January 8th from 7-8 p.m. at Lakeview School in the gym. You can pay cash or cheque (made out to ‘LCA’). Our winter program schedule can be found HERE.
To register for a program you need to also purchase a community membership for $5. They are good for the whole family for the year, so if you already purchased one in the fall, you do not need another one in the winter. And if you have purchased one through another community association that is fine too.
- You can register for Sportball Online at: www.sportball.ca
- If you are registering for Learn to Skate, come a little early as these classes often fill up.
- If you are registering for Zumba or Yoga you can also register on the first night of classes, starting the week of Jan 14th – if you do, just be sure to come a little early.
- The Hockey Skills and Mini Mites Programs are full for the year
- We will not be offering the Scottish Country Dancing as indicated in the leisure guide, but if you are interested in learning about where you can take it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org