There are still spots available in our Wednesday night Zumba classes from 6-7 PM at the Lakeview School Gym, and we need your support to keep the program going! Register today and tell your friends. Zumba is a great way to be active, stay healthy, boost energy, meet new people and get your groove on! Contact email@example.com for more information.
Saturday Learn to Skate Classes are now FULL for the Fall. New classes will be starting in January, 2018. Register Tuesday January 9th, from 7-8 PM in person at the Lakeview School Gym.
There are still spots available in:
- Wednesday Learn to Skate classes
- Hockey Skills and Development
- Mini Mites Hockey
- Bread Baking Classing taught by the Orange Boot Baker Mark Dyck.
- PiYo Fitness – a mix of Pilates, Yoga and Cardio
- Zumba Fitness – Monday, Wednesday and Sundays
- Mature Driver Refresher Course
- RQHR PAD Program (learn CPR)
To Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first night’s class will be held at the South Leisure Centre (170 sunset Drive) in the Gym on September 20th. All other classes will be held in the Lakeview School Gym.