Just a reminder to everyone…
- Saturday Learn to Skate classes end this Saturday March 2nd
- Wednesday Learn to Skate classes end March 13th
- Hockey Skills and Mini Mites end this coming Tuesday March 5th
Thanks for a great season! It’s always sad when it comes to an end, but happy it means spring is near….
Hello Learn to Skate Families, a reminder that classes are still on this week.
Thanks – LCA
Hello to all our Hockey Skills and Development and Mini Mites Families, just a reminder that class is still on tonight – same time and place.
Thanks – LCA
The City of Regina is planning to replace the play structure in Les Sherman Park, located at 4055 15th Avenue. The existing play equipment will be removed and new play equipment will be installed immediately across the path.
The City is asking for feedback from the community to ensure the best play experience possible is provided with the new playground. Area residents are invited to provide their feedback by completing a short survey. It can be found online at www.Regina.ca/lesshermanpark
Thanks to everyone who came out for registration night last week.
All of the children’s learn to skate classes on Wednesdays and Saturdays are now full.
The adult learn to skate class on Wednesday is also full, but there is still space in the Saturday Adult Class. Contact email@example.com if you would like to register.
Don’t forget to register for LCA winter programs. Registration night takes place this coming Tuesday January 8th from 7-8 p.m. at Lakeview School in the gym. You can pay cash or cheque (made out to ‘LCA’). Our winter program schedule can be found HERE.
To register for a program you need to also purchase a community membership for $5. They are good for the whole family for the year, so if you already purchased one in the fall, you do not need another one in the winter. And if you have purchased one through another community association that is fine too.
- You can register for Sportball Online at: www.sportball.ca
- If you are registering for Learn to Skate, come a little early as these classes often fill up.
- If you are registering for Zumba or Yoga you can also register on the first night of classes, starting the week of Jan 14th – if you do, just be sure to come a little early.
- The Hockey Skills and Mini Mites Programs are full for the year
- We will not be offering the Scottish Country Dancing as indicated in the leisure guide, but if you are interested in learning about where you can take it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeview School students share why solar energy matters to them. With David Suzuki Foundation. Proud of our community kids.
Jared Clarke’s grade 6/7 class have been learning about Saskatchewan’s solar capacity, and they’re thrilled to learn that Regina has some of the best solar power potential in Canada.
Find out more and watch their video here: