The Lakeview Community Association has an extremely useful outdoor sign on the corner of Hill Avenue and Montague Street which can be rented for worthwhile community events. The charge is $20 per week per side.
If you’re interested in using the sign, please fill in our handy-dandy contact form below and our Sign Coordinator will contact you shortly.
Outdoor Sign Calendar
Dates that are already booked are listed in the calendar below.
Sign Request Form
- Please give us some information about your event!
Things like dates, locations and contact information work well.
- Each side of the sign has 4 lines and can hold approximately 17 letters per line. Any scheduling tiebreakers go to the group who gives us a ready-to-post saying so sharpen your pencils and give us some concise, entertaining content!
- Note: the outdoor sign will not be changed when the outside temperature is -25 degrees Celsius or lower, due to the potential occupational hazard.
Outdoor Sign Policy
During peak periods of use (spring and fall), the sign may be booked by an organization for a maximum of one week.
Lakeview Community Association activities have first priority.
City of Regina and South Zone Rec Board announcements are posted at no cost.
Postings for all other organizations will be charged $20.00 per week or part week, which must be paid in full prior to the posting of their message.
The following requests will not be accepted:
- birthdays, anniversaries and other personal announcements
- political party advertising , including partisan events
- business advertising
Low priority is given to recreational and other programs that are in direct competition to programs offered by the Lakeview Community Association.
- The schools within the LCA area are Athabasca, Argyle, Lakeview, St. Pius, and Sheldon Williams High School.
- The LCA will not post Kindergarten registration information for individual schools, but will post one general Kindergarten registration message for the 4 elementary schools in the LCA area only.