If you are attending programs, here are some guidelines to help keep everyone safe:
1. Do not come to class if:
– you have ANY symptoms that are not usual or not due to seasonal allergies (i.e. sore throat, vomiting/diarrhea, headache, fever, cough, shortness of breath, pink eye, nasal congestion, sinus infection, etc.); – you have travelled outside the province or country in the past 14 days, or – you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID positive person in the past 14 days.
If anyone has to miss a significant amount of class time due to symptoms/quarantine they can be reimbursed.
If you are unsure, you can do this self-assessment tool or call 8-1-1
2. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each class.
3. Do not come sooner than 5-10 minutes before class to avoid standing around in close proximity to others for extended periods of time.
4. Leave as soon as class is over
5. Dressing rooms are limited, so come dressed and ready to go
6. Wash/Sanitize your hands upon entering and before leaving the building (and anytime in between).
7. At all times you must maintain at least 2 metres distance from one another for Yoga, and 3 metres for Zumba and skating.
8. Bring your own water bottle – water fountains will be out of service, but water fill stations can be used.
9. Bring only what you need to class.
10. Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.