Multi-Sport classes designed to teach kids the gross motor skills they need to get in the game, including balance, stamina, strength, timing and coordination. Expert Coaches break down skills into kid-sized bites of fun in supportive, non-competitive settings that encourage teamwork. Whether we’re teaching toddlers how to kick or pre-teens how to bat, our goal is the same: to give kids the tools to get in the game and leave them with the desire to stay in the game.
- When: Sundays Mar 6-May 1, May 8 2022
- 16-24 mos: 3:10-3:55 p.m.
- 2-3.5 yrs: 4:05-4:55 p.m.
- 4-6 yrs: 2-3 p.m.
- Location: Lakeview School Gym
- Cost: $169
- Register: Click Here to register online