Help make the Lakeview Park Revitalization Project a reality by making a financial donation.
Household donations of $175.00 and over will get their family name on the Friends of Lakeview Park Donation Wall in the park.
There will also be a Tiers Donation Wall in the park for business sponsorships with 4 levels including: Freestyle ($1,000 to $4,999), Breakaway ($5,000 to $14,999), Homerun ($15,000+), and Founding Sponsors (sold out), with added bonus’. For details see below.
Donate Now by clicking the button below and following the instructions:
To Improve the Quality of Life in the Community of Lakeview
You’re invited to join Lakeview Community Association (LCA) and the City of Regina in fulfilling long-standing dreams of our community by donating to the Lakeview Park Revitalization Project. The park, at the corner of McCallum Ave and Montague St, serves all residents of Regina, especially those in the Lakeview Community and surrounding area. Be a part of creating something special!
This project kicked off in 2017. The City of Regina worked with LCA to complete a community survey and, with the resulting input, to create a detailed and phased concept plan (see image below). Phases I and II are complete with a brand new accessible playground in 2020 and 20 shade trees planted in 2019.
So far we have planted trees, installed Regina’s first Pump Track, and a new playground. Future phases include refurbishing the outdoor rink with new boards, chain link fencing and LED lighting along with an asphalt surface with basketball hoops and pickleball and ball hockey lines; planting native shrubs and trees; installing family gathering sites with benches, picnic tables, cook-tops, a chess table, a pathway, and a mural; and building raised planter beds in a garden area.
Successful fundraising will allow us to build Phase III in 2021, and complete the future phases sooner. $95,000 has already been raised for the pump track project and another $65,000 is required to complete it.
You’re invited to make a tax-deductible donation to get the Lakeview Park Revitalization Project to the finish line. There are recognition opportunities available, and tax receipts for all donations greater than $25. Please contact us for details, we’d love to share more information and discuss all options with you!
This is a great opportunity to renew an important part of our beloved Lakeview community and create a space that will bring joy and memories for years to come. Be a part of it!
Your LCA Volunteer Board
1. The Donation Wall
- Founding Sponsors – (SOLD OUT)
- Homerun Sponsor – $15,000 and up (10 available)
- Breakaway Sponsor – $5,000 to $14,999 (20 available)
- Freestyle Sponsor – $1,000 to $4,999 (50 available)
Find out what’s included with your chosen donation tier!
Founding Sponsors (SOLD OUT)
Homerun perks PLUS:
- Founding Sponsor gift: large custom framed ribbon cutting photo with recognition inscription.
- All efforts will be made to mention and acknowledge our Founding Sponsors in newspaper articles and TV appearances by direct name, but we cannot guarantee publication.
- Company logo printed on promotional flyers (2).
- Repeat mention on Lakeview Community Association’s social media platforms with direct tagging or hashtag on all pump track related posts.
- Permanent recognition with company logo on the Tiers Donation Wall that will be permanently erected at the park.
Homerun Sponsors ($15,000+)
Breakaway perks PLUS:
- Homerun sponsor gift: custom framed ribbon cutting photo with recognition inscription.
- Repeat recognition on Lakeview Community Association’s social media platforms with direct tagging or hashtag, a minimum of 4 posts during the duration of project.
- Promoted/boosted social media posts (2) to increase exposure.
- Grand opening banner to be displayed on the start ramp, opening day with your company logo.
- Ribbon cutting for the Founding & Homerun Sponsors (one delegate from each), with a professional individual photo along with one group photo.
- A digital “park sponsor logo”; recognizing your sponsorship to be used at your discretion on your website, on advertising, or on social media outlets.
- A written testimonial detailing your gift and its impact towards Regina youth.
- Permanent recognition with company logo on the Tiers Donation Wall that will be permanently erected at the park with only 10 spaces available.
Breakaway Sponsors ($5,000 to $14,999)
Freestyle perks PLUS:
- Breakaway sponsor gift: recognition wall plaque.
- Recognition of your donation on Lakeview Community Association’s social media platforms with initial contribution post and grand opening post.
- Promoted/boosted social media post (1) to increase exposure.
- Link to your website on lcaregina.ca
- Permanent recognition with your company logo on the Tiers Donation Wall that will be permanently erected at the park with only 20 spaces available.
Freestyle Sponsors ($1,000 to $4,999)
- One-time post on Lakeview Community Association’s social media platforms recognizing your donation.
- Permanent recognition with your company name on the Tiers Donation Wall that will be permanently erected at the park with only 50 spaces available.
- Charitable tax receipt provided by the City of Regina.
2. “Friends of Lakeview Park”
$175 or more (households only – limited spaces available)
- A donation wall for households looking to contribute to the park and help build the community space (concept design below).
- Permanent recognition with name on the “Friends of Lakeview Park” Donation Wall (separate from the above) that will be permanently erected at the park with limited spaces available.
- Charitable tax receipt provided by the City of Regina.
- Examples of acceptable printing:
- The Smith Family
- John Smith
- John & Jane Smith
- In honour of ________
3. Charitable Tax Receipts
Charitable tax receipts will be issued by the City of Regina for all donations of $25 and above, to all eligible recipients.