Thanks to everyone who came out for registration night last week.
All of the children’s learn to skate classes on Wednesdays and Saturdays are now full.
The adult learn to skate class on Wednesday is also full, but there is still space in the Saturday Adult Class. Contact email@example.com if you would like to register.
Don’t forget to register for LCA winter programs. Registration night takes place this coming Tuesday January 8th from 7-8 p.m. at Lakeview School in the gym. You can pay cash or cheque (made out to ‘LCA’). Our winter program schedule can be found HERE.
To register for a program you need to also purchase a community membership for $5. They are good for the whole family for the year, so if you already purchased one in the fall, you do not need another one in the winter. And if you have purchased one through another community association that is fine too.
- You can register for Sportball Online at: www.sportball.ca
- If you are registering for Learn to Skate, come a little early as these classes often fill up.
- If you are registering for Zumba or Yoga you can also register on the first night of classes, starting the week of Jan 14th – if you do, just be sure to come a little early.
- The Hockey Skills and Mini Mites Programs are full for the year
- We will not be offering the Scottish Country Dancing as indicated in the leisure guide, but if you are interested in learning about where you can take it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeview School students share why solar energy matters to them. With David Suzuki Foundation. Proud of our community kids.
Jared Clarke’s grade 6/7 class have been learning about Saskatchewan’s solar capacity, and they’re thrilled to learn that Regina has some of the best solar power potential in Canada.
Find out more and watch their video here:
Hello hockey skills families. There will be no class this week, Tuesday November 20th. We will try to get an extra class added at the end of the season to make up for it. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Have a great week,
Looking for a skating instructor for Lakeview Community Association Learn to Skate classes.
Ideal applicant has excellent skating skills, with previous instructing experience. Must be enthusiastic about and patient working with young children and adults learning to skate.
When: Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m., January-March 2019 (9 weeks)
Where: Balfour Arena, 68 Massey Rd, Regina, SK.
Wage: based on qualifications and experience, will be discussed at interview.
Contact: If you or someone you know is interested, please contact Kim at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that we are offering Sportball classes at Lakeview school this Fall??
We have MULTI-SPORT classes running on Sunday Afternoons November 4th – December 9th:
- Parent & Child Multi-Sport 2 – 3.5 yrs: 1:00 – 1:45 pm
- Coach & Child Multi-Sport 3.5 – 5 yrs: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Parent & Child Multi-Sport 16- 24 mos: 3:15 – 4:00 pm
Registration is EASY! Head to www.sportball.ca and register online.
For more information contact email@example.com
Just a reminder to anyone registered for the LCA Hockey Skills and Development classes and the Mini Mites class that they start this week, Tuesday October 23rd.
Hockey Skills and Development is at the Optimist Arena (222 Sunset Drive). 7-8 year olds are from 6-7 p.m. and 9-12 year olds from 7-8 p.m. Please come a little early if you still need to pay and if your child would like to borrow a jersey for the year. If children have their own jerseys they are welcome to use those as well.
Mini Mites is at the Balfour Arena (68 Massey Rd), from 6:45-7:45 p.m.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org