Are you looking for a new volunteer opportunity to help meet new people, learn valuable skills to add to your resume, and to do something good for your community?
LCA is looking for someone to be mentored into the role of Program Coordinator!
Yearly tasks include:
- Attending monthly LCA board meetings when able.
- Working with the other LCA board members.
- Planning programming to offer through LCA.
- Working closely with LCA treasurer to decide on programs fees.
- Booking facility space for LCA programs.
- Submitting program schedule for the City of Regina Leisure Guide.
- Communicating with and signing contracts with program instructors.
- Communicating with community members interested in LCA programs.
- Monitoring and responding to emails in a timely manner.
- Helping to plan and coordinate program registrations.
- Putting together a brief yearly report summarizing how programs went for the year.
- Helping to update LCA webpage and social media with new program info.
If you are interesting in learning more about this volunteer opportunity, please email: email@example.com